Written in lucid language, this textbook of Physics will become the favourite of those students who will be appearing for their Class 10 examinations of Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). It strictly follows the guidelines and syllabus outlined by NCERT. The best part of this textbook is that it contains different types of questions based on the Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) pattern of school education.
Contents of the Textbook:
• Magnetic Effect Of Electrical Current
• Sources Of Energy
• Reflection Of Light
• Refraction Of Light
• The Human Eye And the Colourful World
• Exercises including ‘Fill in the Blanks’ and ‘True False’ are provided to evaluate the knowledge of the students on the different topics discussed.
• Contains short questions, long questions and also descriptive questions.
• Questions as per the ‘Theories’ and ‘Higher Order Thinking Skills’ (HOTS) prepare the students well for them to excel any examination that may come their way.
• Value based questions with answers are also available.